Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello!(:

My mood was ruined by my brother,
as he took my hp out, as he lost his.
>:(

Anyway,
I am back from camp!
And back from m.i.a,
but i think i going to be again soon.
Haha.

CAMPPPPPP,
Day one,
Alpha Group 7 was my group on the first day.
Came school,
put bag.
Admin stuff.
Then set out to Kallang there.
Played some games.
I think is rather boring~
Then Dragon Boat.
NOT FUN at all.
Shower is BAD.
Wait so longggggg.
Then lunch,
take so long then can eat,
do "makan" cheer.
After lunch,
games again.
Went back school.
Then, debrief and homed((:

Day twoooo,

Came school,
Broken into groups.
BRAVO 20 !
My bunk was at 2E3 class room.
Hanisah was room i/c , and i was 2nd. ((:
Then , Ice breakers,
We were super "dont want talk".
And, I did a bad job ><
Recess was normal.
Better than the day one's.
SCDF was boring.
Leadership modules was funnnn.
Really learnt something ((:
CPR was boring.
Next was showering.
I was the i/c.
In charge of boy's toliet when girls are showering.
Was last to shower,
but still got benefict.
RAINING, so no campfire.
at hall.
Super siann~
Night walk was fun,
was screaming all the way, but there is totally nothing that is scary.
Supper was okay.
Went back bunk.
Brush teeth,
then slept.
Dawna & Jiahui was next to me (:

Day threeeeeeeeee,
best dayyy! :D
woke up by some noises.
then went brush teeth and blahblahblah.
Assemble.
Then morning PT,
Siannn.
early morning do so much exercise.
Next,
breakfast was okay.
Telematchhh, rockkssss! ((:
Area cleaning was funn.
Then went hall,
debrief the whole camp & prize presntation.
BRAVO 20,
Sec2 Camp Champion Group!(:
Hahaha, dint expected it.
Then, had a cheer.
Hmmm, i would say its quite embarassing,
as SL(s) just stand on stage and cheer.
Soon later,
camp over.
Red Cross meeting.
Wooohooo,
got my Certificate already.
I am a CERTIFIED FIRST AIDER now!^^

After,
went pp.
eat, and homeddd.

P/S: My face is sun-burned. My nose is more red-er now. Like a clown ><
Byeee.
Smile Always! :)


Everything is fine now.
but, you will never know , when its gonna be not fine again?

No comments: